Typhoon Bailu Emergency Operation No. 1 Disposal Report
Unit: Central Emergency Operation Center
Data statistics deadline: 2019/08/23 21:00
- Typhoon Status (source: Central Weather Bureau)
Based on the latest weather data, the center of No. 11 typhoon is currently located above the southeast of Taitung, moving northwest, and its storm circle is gradually approaching the ocean in southeastern Taiwan, posing a threat to areas which are in the south of Changhua, Nantou, Hualien, Taitung, Hengchun Peninsula and Penghu; it is predicted that the future strength of this typhoon will increase and the storm circle will expand.
Land Warning Areas: Hualien, Taitung (including Lanyu, Green Island), Hengchun Peninsula, Pingtung, Kaohsiung, Tainan, Chiayi, Yunlin, Changhua, Nantou and Penhu areas should be strictly alert to strong winds and heavy rains; sea warning areas: Sailing and working vessels on the sea surface of the eastern Taiwan, the Bashi Channel, the Taiwan Strait and the Dongsha Island shall be strictly alert.
Influenced by the typhoon and its peripheral circulation, strong gusts will occur in the northern, the eastern (including Lanyu, Green Island), the southern Taiwan and the Penghu, Kinmen and Mazu coastal areas; there will be long waves in the northern, the eastern Taiwan (including Lanyu, Green Island) and the coastal area of Hengchun Peninsula. Please pay attention to safety when going to the beach.
- Wind and rain data (source:Central Weather Bureau)
|Soil and Water Conservation Bureau of Hoping Village, Xiulin Township, Hualien County||46.5|
|Xiulin Township, Hualien County (Hoping Elementary School Branch)||45.5|
|Guting Vil., Tianyu District, Kaohsiung City||29.5|
|No.2, Miaohou Ln., Guting Rd., Tianliao Dist., Kaohsiung City 82342, Taiwan (R.O.C.)||28.0|
|Fushan Botanical Garden, Wulai District, New Taipei City||23.0|
- Response Measures
- The establishment of an emergency operation center in counties and cities (Source: National Fire Agency, Ministry of the Interior)
|Category||Level||Number of Centers||County/ City|
|County/City||Level 1||2||Taitung County, Hualien County|
|Level 2||5||Tainan City, Kaohsiung City, Pingtung County, Nantou County, Changhua County|
|Level 3||6||Keelung City, Yunlin County, Hsinchu County, Jinmen County, Chiayi County, Chiayi City|
- Warning areas planning (source: Fire Service Department, the Ministry of Interior)
- Work and Class Status (Source: Directorate-General of Personnel Administration, Executive Yuan)：
- Work and classes cancelled in the evening of the 23th: Green Island Township, Lanyu Township, Taitung County. .
- Work and classes cancelled on the 24th: Tainan City, Kaohsiung City, Pingtung County, Taitung County.
- Evacuation and Accommdation
- Disaster Statistics
- Life casualty (source: Fire Service Department, the Ministry of Interior)
- Subsistence pipe disaster (source: Ministry of Economic Affairs)
- Transportation situation(source: Ministry of Transportation Communication)
(2) 20 flights of air transportation were cancelled
(3) 11 flights on the 3 routes were suspended for the sea transportation
- Flooding situation (source: Ministry of Economic Affairs):