Topical Storm Bavi Disaster Response Report
- Typhoon status (data from Central Weather Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communications)
- Winds and rainfall (data from Central Weather Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communications)
|Dahanshan, Chuenri Township, Pingtung County (C0R44)||203.5mm|
|Xinlaiyi, Laiyi Township, Pingtung County (01Q35)||177.0mm|
|Liayi Station of Soil and Water Conservation Bureau, Laiyi Township, Pingtung County (88R46)||176.5mm|
- Response efforts
- Emergency operations centers at local government level (data from National Fire Agency, Ministry of the Interior)
(2) Level 3 establishment: New Taipei City, Tainan City, Kaohsiung City and Keelung City
Establishment of warning areas (data from National fire Agency, Ministry of the Interior)
|County / city||Number of areas established|
- Manpower and machines mobilized
(2) Local fire departments have deployed 6 people, 3 vehicle and 1 aircraft.
(3) Water Resources Agency has deployed 5 water pumps.
- Damage statistics
- Casualties (data from National Fire Agency, Ministry of the Interior)
- Damage to utility lines (data from Ministry of Economic Affairs)
(2) Air transportation: 22 domestic flights are cancelled.
(3) Sea transportation: 10 ferries are cancelled.
- Flooding reports: 1 case of flooding reported (campus gate of Shu-Te University, Yanchao District, Kaohsiung City)